Are you in the lab to clone genes or do science? Gene synthesis saves you time and money compared to conventional cloning, allowing you to focus on your research.
- Free, easy to use Gene Designer software
- Patented, industry leading expression codon optimization GeneGPS™ Technology
- Cloning into any vector
- Flexibility of design to add tags, restriction sites, promoters and more
- You own 100% IP. Complete confidentiality guaranteed
- 2-5 µg purified, plasmid DNA with cloned insert, unless otherwise specified.
- Product may be delivered in tube or plate format (large orders primarily)
- International shipments are provided on filters
- Note: The actual amount of DNA delivered to or recovered by the customer may vary lower or higher depending on a variety of conditions, such as: copy number of vector, stability of the DNA during propagation, and/or customer recovery methods and conditions.
- Quality Assurance Certificate.
- Double stranded DNA sequencing trace files posted via your secure, online account.
- Plasmid map plus FASTA files of the full insert and vector sequence posted via your secure, online account.
Guaranteed Turnaround Time
DNA2.0 is the only company that offers a turnaround time Guarantee.
Follow synthesis status of your gene in real time directly in your online DNA2.0 account.
Guarantee: DNA2.0 will guarantee eligible genes (see Restrictions) to ship from DNA2.0 within the above turnaround times once an order has been approved. Eligible genes that fail to meet the business day turnaround time posted will be credited with half the gene cost on a DNA2.0 GeneCard for future orders.
Priority Service: Move your genes to the top of the queue at every step in the gene synthesis process. Not quite as fast as our signature RUSH service, but genes generally ship 20% faster than standard delivery. Actual delivery times are based on the individual gene and cloning characteristics.
Restrictions: DNA2.0′s turnaround guarantee is not valid for orders requiring custom cloning, low copy vectors, genes encoding high GC, stretches of homopolymers, extensive repeats or genes longer than 3kb. Turnaround times can be affected if a gene is toxic to E.coli at propagation.
Orders placed before 5:00pm PST (on USA business days) will be considered ordered on the same day.
Shipping: All orders are shipped UPS Overnight from California to arrive Worldwide in 48 hours or less. US and Canadian customers can expect genes to be delivered the day after Ship date. European, Australian and Asian customers can expect 1-2 days for shipment to arrive.
Sunny California: DNA2.0 never offshores or outsources any gene synthesis to third parties. Rest assured that all your genes are made in sunny California, 100% accurate and intellectual property compliant.