A Really Cool Place to Work…
DNA2.0 offers great career opportunities for team-players in a fast-paced dynamic setting. We seek dedicated individuals who are committed to success.
How to apply for a job at DNA2.0:
See current job openings below and check your qualifications against our requirements. If you are qualified please send your resume to the email listed with the position. Phone calls not accepted.
If you are interested in applying for a position even when no job postings are listed, we always invite you to send your resume to hr@DNA20.com and tell us why you think we need you.
DNA2.0 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, and disability (so long as such disability can be reasonably accommodated) or any other status protected by applicable law. DNA2.0 encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Tissue Culture Associate II: Protein Expression
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume in a single attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tissue Culture: Maintain and establish tissue culture cell lines, which requires good sterile technique and ability to determine cell counts and cell viability using microscope and automated cell counting devices. Prepare sterile media and solutions. Transfection of various mammalian cell lines. Monitor, order, and shelve tissue culture supplies. Prepare cells for cryogenic storage and subsequent re-establishment of viable cell lines. Some protocols require work on weekends/holidays and time away must be coordinated with other staff to ensure cell lines are maintained.
- Basic Techniques in Protein Assays: Perform ELISA, Western blotting, SDS-PAGE gels. Other skills required include DNA/RNA isolation, plasmid preparation.
- Record Keeping and Maintenance of Lab: Maintain clean and neat work area in laboratory to ensure efficient functioning and pleasant/safe work environment. Responsible for ordering laboratory supplies, maintaining inventory and calling vendors when service calls are required. Follow written instructions/operation manuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree. Masters degree preferred. Cell biology background required
- Work Experience: minimum of 4 years of tissue culture laboratory experience
- Knowledge and experience of tissue culture technique
- Flexible and adaptive behavior and ability to thrive in a high growth environment
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, balanced assertiveness and team orientation
- Ablility to design and execute and analyze experiments and formulate conclusions with moderate level of supervision
DNA2.0 hosts university undergraduate level interns during the summer months. To apply, please complete the Intern Application Form and send with your resume to internships@DNA20.com. Phone calls not accepted.